- 2 zucchini, sliced into rounds
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 Tbsp red pepper, diced
- 1 Tbsp white onion, diced
- ½ Tbsp garlic, chopped finely
- Herbs of choice, chopped finely
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Chop zucchini and organize nicely on a sheet pan. Bake for 25 minutes at 350°F, or until roasted as desired.
- Meanwhile, chop red pepper, onion, garlic, and herbs. Sauté together in a pan with a little zero-calorie nonstick cooking spray.
- Remove from heat and place in a bowl. Toss in lemon juice and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- After zucchini slices have sufficiently cooled, top with a small spoonful of the vegetable and herb mixture. Enjoy!