Financing: Red Mountain Weight Loss Cost
How much does the Red Mountain Weight Loss program cost?
Every new patient schedules a consultation with a Licensed Medical Provider who will discuss your health history, personal weight loss goals, and lifestyle before prescribing the best program for you. This New Patient consultation is $55.
If you choose to start one of our programs, the $55 New Patient consultation fee will be applied toward the start of your new program. Our programs are all individualized so the price varies based on the Medical Provider’s prescription, plus lifestyle program designed to meet your goals.
At Red Mountain, there are no contracts to sign nor clubs to join. You will have a private consultation with a Licensed Medical Provider that is included during every month of our programs. Our Medical Providers will evaluate your progress and together you’ll decide whether you want to extend your Weight Loss Window, or transition over to the critical maintenance steps that are included with each of our programs. Depending on which program you choose, results weight loss cost could be anywhere from $199 to $599 which will include your first four weeks in the Weight Loss Window along with the transition to Lifetime Maintenance.
We have two primary programs in which the provider will make some individualized adjustments to maximize your success.
- RM3® is our signature & most popular program that helps patients lose up to 10, 15, 20 lbs or more per month AND sustain it for life! It’s a comprehensive, 3-step program that features the Weight Loss Window, Transition Month, and Lifetime Maintenance. These three steps each feature a unique Guidebook with Diet Plan and they are also comprised of a combination of patented medications, weekly Weight Loss boosters, a digital food scale, recipes, exercise videos, access to a library of tips, and more.
- Our second program is RM Lifestyle® which takes a more flexible & steady approach to weight loss where patients typically lose between 6 to 10 lbs per month. Our Medical Providers will recommend specific medications and supplements to support an individualized macronutrient diet plan encompassing a balance of lean proteins, healthy fats, and complex carbohydrates.
Paying for Your Services & Products:
We believe financial considerations should not be an obstacle to obtaining the benefits of Red Mountain’s products and services. Being sensitive to the fact that different patients have different needs, we provide the following payment options:
- Credit Card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express)
- Interest-Free Financing through the Advance Care Card (see details below)
We are pleased to offer our patients options to obtain Interest-Free Financing through a third party vendor. The availability of this financing program will vary depending on each patients’ individual credit history and will be determined exclusively by the credit vendor. Red Mountain Weight Loss® does not have any influence or participation in the credit approval process.
Advance Care Card:
- Interest-Free financing for up to 14 months on purchases of any dollar amount.
- Red Mountain accepts Advance Care Card purchases just like any major credit card.
- Patients using Advance Care Card may also take advantage of any applicable discounts, promotions, or special offers at the time of their transaction.
- More information and online application for Advance Care Card can be found at: www.AdvanceCareCard.com