Texas Dirty Rice
- 3.5oz 96% lean ground beef
- 2 cups cabbage, finely chopped into rice sized bits (use a food processor)
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth or water
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 – 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp minced onion
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed and minced
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a large frying pan, brown beef over medium high heat.
- Add the rest of ingredients and cook until cabbage is tender, adding more water or broth as necessary.
- Cook down until no liquid is left. Serve hot.