Szechwan Chicken with Cabbage
- 3.5oz chicken breast
- 1/2 cabbage
- 1 cup chicken broth or water
- 3 tbsp Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- pinch of fresh or powdered ginger
- 1 clove garlic, crushed and minced
- 1 tbsp chopped green onion
- Stevia, to taste
- Brown Chicken in Bragg’s and a little water.
- Add chicken broth and spices.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the cabbage and allow to cook for 10 minutes or until cabbage is tender.
- Add additional water if necessary.
- Top with additional green onions for garnish. Sprinkle with lemon juice and additional Bragg’s as deemed necessary.