Sweet Mustard Chicken
- 3.5oz chicken breast
- 1/4 cup chicken broth or water
- 2 tbsp Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 1 1/8 tsp mustard powder (or to taste)
- 1/4 tsp fresh ginger or sprinkle of ginger powder
- 1 tbsp chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Stevia, to taste
- Dissolve spices in chicken broth.
- Add chicken, broth, and onion to a small saucepan and cook on medium heat for about 5-10 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Periodically deglaze the pan with water to create a richer sauce.