Sweet and Sour Shrimp
- 3.5oz shrimp
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 lemon, with rind
- 1/2 orange, with rind
- 3 tbsp Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 1 tbsp minced onion
- 1 clove garlic, crushed and minced
- cayenne, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Stevia to taste
- Boil 1 cup of water with 1/2 lemon and 1/2 orange with rind until pulp comes out of the center.
- Scrape out remaining pulp and discard the rind.
- Add onion, garlic, Bragg’s, and spices and reduce liquid by half.
- Add the shrimp to the sauce and sautee for 5-7 minutes until shrimp is cooked.