Stuffed Chicken Rolls
- 3.5oz chicken breast
- ½ cup chicken broth or water
- 1 tbsp chopped onion
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed and minced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- dash of onion powder
- dash of garlic powder
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Tenderize chicken manually by pounding until flat.
- Cook spinach lightly with garlic, onion and spices.
- Strain out excess liquid from the spinach and place mound of spinach in the center of the pounded chicken.
- Roll up the spinach mixture inside the chicken breast. Place rolls in baking dish and add chicken broth to the pan.
- Bake the rolls in 350 degree oven for about 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked completely.
Tip: Top with marinara sauce.