Stuffed Chard Rolls
- 3.5oz lean ground beef (per serving)
- 1 or more large chard leaves, any kind
- 1 cup beef broth or 1 serving marinara sauce
- 1 tbsp finely minced onion
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed and minced
- 1/8 tsp basil
- 1/8 tsp oregano
- 1 1/8 tsp onion powder
- 1 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- cayenne pepper to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook ground beef with a little water.
- Add spices, garlic and onion to the beef.
- Lightly steam chard leaves until slightly soft.
- Wrap ground beef in chard leaf burrito style.
- Place wraps in baking dish, covering with beef broth or marinara sauce.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh spices or parsley.