- 12 egg whites
- 1/4 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 2 Tbsp onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup asparagus, chopped
- 6 oz. of deli turkey, chopped, cut into bite-sized pieces (3-4 oz.)
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Zero-calorie nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a 12-cup muffin tin with zero-calorie nonstick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, whisk egg whites, chopped spinach, tomatoes, and turkey.
- Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add egg white mixture halfway in each of the 12 cups.
- Bake for 15-20 mins., or until fluffy.
For Flex™ Patients: Serve with 1/4 of an avocado (sliced).
Recipe Yields: 10 oz. of protein, 1 cup of vegetables