Spinach Salad with Salmon Filets
- Zero-calorie non-stick cooking spray
- 1 cup of fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 red onion, sliced thin
- 2 3.5oz salmon filets
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 2 egg whites, hard boiled
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ⅛ teaspoon of pepper
- Walden Farms® French Dressing
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray zero-calorie non-stick cooking spray on pan. Take the lemon juice and disperse over the filets; season with salt and pepper. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Place your spinach in a large bowl. Top spinach with sliced red onion, hard boiled egg whites, and salmon filets. Drizzle with Walden Farms® French Dressing. Enjoy!
About 2 servings
Selecting Your Spinach
Look for spinach leaves that are crisp and bright, they shouldn’t be bruised, dark, or yellowing. Avoid slimy leaves and be sure to smell them, too. Spinach leaves should have a fresh aroma.