Spicy Chicken Soup
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth (or water)
- 1 small onion
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 Roma tomato
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 lb cooked chicken breast (cut into strips)
- Chop onion and tomato into desired size.
- Grill chicken, and cut or shred into thin strips.
- Heat broth or water in a medium size pot until liquid comes to a boil. Add all remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Simmer all for about 12-15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.