- 8 zucchini, peeled and chopped (about 8 cups)
- 1 eggplant, peeled and diced (about 3 cups)
- 16 cherry tomatoes (about 1 cup)
- 2 red onions, sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced (about 1 cup)
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 2 bay leaves, crushed
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Zero-calorie nonstick cooking spray
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp lemon zest, grated
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours, and preferably overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray a large roasting pan with zero-calorie nonstick cooking spray. Roast the vegetables, uncovered, for 20 minutes, or until the tomatoes have split and the edges of some of the vegetables are starting to crisp.
- Remove from the oven and stir before returning to the oven for another 20 minutes. At this time, reduce heat to 200°F and continue cooking until vegetables are tender, turning every 20 minutes.