Sheet Pan Roasted Vegetables
- 8 zucchinis, peeled and chopped (about 8 cups)
- 3 cups asparagus, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 16 cherry tomatoes (about 1 cup)
- 2 red onions, sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced (about 1 cup)
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp lemon zest, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 bay leaves, crushed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Zero-calorie nonstick cooking spray
Mix all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours, and preferably overnight.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Spray a large roasting pan with zero-calorie nonstick cooking spray. Roast the vegetables, uncovered, for 20 minutes, or until the tomatoes have split and the edges of some of the vegetables are starting to crisp.
Remove from the oven and stir before returning to the oven for another 20 minutes. At this time, reduce heat to 200°F and continue cooking until vegetables are tender, turning every 20 minutes.