- 2 bunches of medium-sized radishes, halved
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1 tsp chives
- 1/4 tsp garlic, minced
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- zero-calorie cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Cut off radish tops and then half the radishes.
- Spray baking sheet with zero-calorie cooking spray and place radishes half-side down evenly across sheet.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper and roast until radishes are crisp and tender (about 15-20 minutes), stirring occasionally.
- Once cooled drizzle with lemon juice, then add parsley, chives and garlic on top. Enjoy!