Roasted Fruit and Vegetable Kabobs
- 1 apple, cut into large chunks
- 1/4 onion, cut into 1 inch petals
- 1 tomato, cut into chunks
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp crushed mint leaves
- 1/2 tsp crushed cilantro leaves
- pinch of allspice
- Stevia, to taste
- Marinate fruit and vegetables in lemon juice and vinegar with stevia and spices in the refrigerator for 20 minutes or more.
- Soak wooden skewers in water for five minutes.
- Layer chopped apple, onion petals and tomato alternately on to skewers.
- Place on grill for 5-8 minutes or until desired degree.
- Top with herbs and serve with lemon wedges.