Roasted Chicken with Lemon, Orange, & Ginger
- 3.5 oz Chicken
- 1 lemon, cut into quarters and zest grated
- 1 orange, cut in quarters and zest grated 2 Tbsp
- fresh ginger, grated
- 2 cloves of garlic (one halved, one minced)
- 2 packets of stevia
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Cut the lemon into quarters and rub the outside of the chicken with one of the quarters, then discard. In a small bowl, stir together the lemon and orange zests, minced garlic, and ginger. Rub this mixture evenly on the chicken.
- In a bowl, combine lemon and orange juices, stevia, and remaining ginger. Add chicken to mixture and marinate in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Place chicken in baking dish and put the remaining lemon and orange quarters and garlic cloves around the chicken. Bake for 30 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.