RM3® & RM Lifestyle® approved recipes you’ll love.
One Pan Apple Cider Chicken
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs or breasts (about 8, depending on size)
- 1/2 cup fresh apple cider
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp mustard
- 3 medium firm, sweet apples, cored and cut into 1/2-in slices
- 2 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
- Heat large skillet over medium high and spray with zero-calorie nonstick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle the top of the chicken evenly with 1/2 tsp kosher salt and 1/2 tsp pepper.
- Add the chicken to the pan, top-side down. Let cook 4 minutes, then flip and continue cooking until the meat is cooked through and reaches an internal temperature of 160˚F, 3 to 4 additional minutes.
- Remove to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- In a small bowl or large measuring cup, stir together the apple cider and mustard.
- With a paper towel, carefully wipe the skillet clean. Spray once more with cooking spray. Add the apple slices, remaining 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper, and rosemary.
- Cook for 5 minutes, until the apples are lightly tender and begin to turn golden.
- Return the chicken to the pan and pour the cider mixture over the top. Let cook for 4 to 5 minutes, until the liquid is reduced by half. Serve warm, sprinkled with additional chopped rosemary as desired.
Air Fryer Roasted Asparagus
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 tsp ground multi-colored peppercorns
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- Preheat the air fryer to 375˚F.
- Line the basket with parchment paper. Place asparagus spears in the air fryer basket and mist with zero-calorie nonstick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder, pink Himalayan salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Air fry until asparagus spears start to char, 7 to 9 minutes.
- 4 pears
- 1/4 cup Walden Farms Maple Walnut Syrup
- 1/2 cup Swerve® Confectioners Sugar
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Prepare pears for baking by cutting in half lengthwise and using a spoon or melon scooper to remove the seeds.
- Then, arrange pears face-up on a baking sheet, sprinkling evenly with cinnamon.
- Bake at 375°F for approximately 25 minutes or until soft and lightly browned. While pears are cooking, prepare the glaze by combining syrup with Swerve® Confectioners Sugar in a heated saucepan, adding water until desired consistency is achieved. Set aside when done.
- Once pears are done baking, remove from oven and top with glaze. Enjoy hot.
Watch more delicious recipes from our RM Clean Eating Kitchen series with Red Mountain’s Culinary Chef, Jan D’Atri and learn to eat clean the Red Mountain Way!