Pickled Bean Sprouts
- 1/2 cup Stevia®
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/4 pounds bean sprouts, rinsed under cool water
- Small bunch green onions, cut into small pieces
- Combine the Stevia®, salt, vinegar and water in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir to dissolve the salt and Stevia®, then set aside and let cool completely.
- Next, combine the bean sprouts and green onions in a large bowl and pour the brine over the vegetables.
- Toss and let sit for at least one hour, mixing occasionally.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.