Pesto Spinach Chicken
- 3.5oz chicken breast
- 1 cup packed spinach
- 1/4 cup of low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 7 leaves fresh basil (rolled & minced)
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed and minced)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small saucepan, cook chicken with 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth until liquid is absorbed and chicken is lightly brown.
- Set chicken aside and deglaze pan with 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth.
- Add spinach and fresh basil, and cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Puree spinach with garlic, lemon juice, Bragg’s and spices.
- Add sauce to chicken, simmer 1-2 minutes and serve.