Orange Tarragon Marinade for Chicken or Fish
- ¼ cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar (tarragon vinegar infusion)
- ½ orange, juiced
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed and minced
- 1 tsp fresh tarragon, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine liquid ingredients with spices and cook on low heat for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Marinate chicken or fish for 20 minutes or more.
- Cook chicken or fish in remaining marinade.
- Deglaze the pan periodically with a little water.
- Serve over a mixed green salad or with other vegetable.
- Tip: Save the sauce and add apple cider vinegar to make additional dressing for a salad.