- 1 cup berries of choice (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, or blackberries)
- 2 tsp Swerve® Sugar Substitute
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 RM Thick and Creamy Vanilla Protein Shake*
- 1/2 tsp Swerve® Sugar Substitute
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Water, as needed
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all dry ingredients for the crust together. Slowly add the wet ingredients (minus the water) to the dry to create a “dough-like” ball. If needed, add water in, about 1 Tbsp at a time.
- Spray a ramekin dish with zero-calorie nonstick cooking spray.
- Roll out the dough and line the ramekin dish (bottom and sides). Set aside.
- Heat berry filling ingredients together on low to medium heat for about 10 mins., stirring occasionally.
- Fill crust in ramekin with the filling mixture. Fold edges of dough over slightly to hold. Bake for 12 mins.
For Flex™ Patients: Top with pecans (4 nuts).
Recipe Yields: 1 cup of fruit, 1 oz. of protein