- 3.5oz lean ground beef (less than 7% fat)
- 8 oz organic tomato sauce
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic crushed and minced
- 1 tbsp minced onion
- ½ tsp dried basil or 4 leaves rolled and sliced fresh basil
- ¼ tsp dried oregano
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- cayenne pepper, to taste
- Stevia (optional)
- Brown the ground beef and pat off excess oil or sauté in water and drain off the fat.
- Add tomato sauce, chopped tomatoes, onion, garlic, and herbs.
- Simmer on low heat for at least 30 minutes. Add water to desired consistency.
Optional: Serve on top of Miracle Noodles ®