Mahi Mahi with Oranges
- 3.5oz mahi mahi fish
- orange, in segments
- 2 tbsp Bragg’s amino acids
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/8 tsp fresh or dried ginger
- 1 tbsp chopped green onion
- 1 clove garlic, crushed and minced
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- Stevia, to taste
- cayenne, to taste
- water, as needed
- Sautee mahi mahi fish with a water, vinegar, and Bragg’s. Add garlic, spices, and stevia.
- Add orange in chunks or segments. Cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Top with green onion and serve on a bed of steamed spinach or other greens.