Instant Pot Meatballs & Marinara Sauce
- 8 oz. lean ground turkey
- 2 Tbsp onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Walden Farms® Italian Dressing
- Liquid Aminos
- 4 large tomatoes (about 3 1⁄2 cups)
- 1 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 6 oz. can of tomato paste (3⁄4 cup)
- 2 Tbsp onion, minced
- 1 Tbsp dried basil or fresh rolled and chopped basil, to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed and minced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cayenne pepper, to taste
- Pinch of marjoram
In a heated pan, sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Then, transfer to a bowl and combine with ground turkey along with a splash of Walden Farms Italian Dressing and a little bit of Liquid Aminos. Once combined, shape the turkey into balls. Set aside.
Set Instant Pot to Sauté. Once hot, add the ingredients for the sauce. Cook until heated through, about 5 minutes.
Place the meatballs into the Instant Pot and submerge in the marinara sauce.
Cover the Instant Pot with the lid and adjust to SEAL. Set to MANUAL for 7 minutes.
Once finished cooking, let it naturally release for 5 minutes and then quick release.