- finely chopped cabbage
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp broth (beef, vegetable, or chicken)
- 1-2 tbsp Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp minced red onion
- 1/4 tsp horseradish or to taste
- pinch of celery seeds
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- Chop up cabbage finely. Discard any tough parts of the cabbage.
- In a small bowl combine the liquid ingredients, horseradish and spices.
- Toss dressing mixture with cabbage.
- Allow to marinate for at least an hour or overnight.