Ground Beef Tacos
- 3.5oz lean ground beef
- lettuce leaves
- 1 tbsp finely minced onion
- 1 clove crushed and minced garlic
- dash of garlic powder
- dash of onion powder
- pinch of dried oregano
- fresh chopped cilantro, to taste
- cayenne pepper, to taste
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- Brown ground beef.
- Add onion, garlic, and spices and a little water and simmer gently for 5-10 minutes.
- Add salt to taste.
- Serve taco style in butter lettuce or romaine leaf mock-tortillas, or with a side of tomatoes or salsa.