- 4 cups strawberries or peeled apples*
- 2 tsp powdered Stevia® or to taste
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Preheat oven 170-200 degrees. Cover baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth. Spread evenly on baking sheet, and place on top rack of oven.
- Bake for at least 4 hours leaving door partway open, if desired.
- When done, place the pan on a cooling rack, remove the parchment paper from the pan, and allow to cool.
- Cut into pieces and enjoy! Store in airtight container or Ziploc® bag.
* Serving size dependent on individual calorie or macronutrient allotment.