Fajitas / Carne Asada
- 3.5oz sliced beef or chicken cut into strips or flank steak asada
- 1/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- onion, sliced into thin strips
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp orange juice (optional)
- 1/8 tsp oregano
- 1 1/8 tsp chili powder
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- Marinate meat in lemon juice and spices.
- Barbeque for carne asada or cook strips in a frying pan with garlic and onion.
- Add chopped tomatoes during the last 5 minutes of cooking and enjoy with lettuce leaf mock-tortillas and salsa.