- 12 slices of chicken deli meat
- 2 cups spinach
- 12 egg whites
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Zero-calorie nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a muffin tin with zero-calorie nonstick cooking spray.
- Add spinach to a pot with water and cook until tender, about 15 minutes.
- Remove spinach from the pot and place on a cutting board. Once the spinach is cook enough to handle, chop into bite-sized pieces.
- Line each muffin tin with a slice of chicken deli mean. Then, add the cooked spinach evenly between all 12 cups.
- Add an egg white to each muffin tin.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Recipe Yields: 16 oz. of protein, 2 cups of vegetables
Serving Yields: 3 muffins (4 oz. of protein and 1/2 cup of vegetables)