- 6 egg whites
- 1 Tbsp Walden Farms® Amazin’ Mayo
- 1 Tbsp chives, chopped
- 2 tsp yellow mustard
- 1 tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp ground dill weed
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Place eggs in a pot and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cover and remove from heat and set aside 8-10 minutes. Cool eggs in ice water.
- Peel eggs and cut in half. Scoop out yolks and discard them.
- Combine mustard, mayo, salt, pepper, turmeric, and dill weed in a bowl. Add mixture to the egg whites.
- Top chopped chives. Chill and serve cold.
Recipe Yields: 2 oz. of protein
Serving Yields: 6 deviled eggs (1 oz. of protein)