- 3.5 oz cubed chicken
- ¼ cup chicken broth or water
- ¼ tsp curry powder or to taste
- pinch of turmeric
- dash of garlic powder
- dash of onion powder
- 1 Tbsp minced onion
- salt and pepper to taste
- stevia to taste
- cayenne pepper to taste
- In a small saucepan, dissolve spices in broth or water.
- Add chopped onion, garlic and chicken, adding stevia for a sweeter taste.
- Sauté chicken in liquid until fully cooked and liquid is reduced by half. Additional water may be added to achieve desired consistency.
Crockpot option: Add all ingredients and cook on low for 4-5 hours, stir occasionally or add more broth if leaving the crockpot while you’re away from home. Serve hot or cold.
Serving size dependent on individual calorie allotment and diet guidelines