Breakfast Inspiration: Green Protein Smoothie
- 1 cup kale
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- ½ peeled cucumber
- 1 cup water or chilled green tea
- Stevia® (to taste)
Blend all ingredients together and enjoy.
Lunch & Dinner Inspiration: Chicken Salad
- 7oz chicken
- 4 tbsp Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp organic poultry seasoning
- 2 Tbsp onion, minced
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- Cook chicken in a little water or chicken broth.
- While chicken is cooking, finely chop all ingredients.
- Mix with spices and additional liquid ingredients.
- Serve with celery sticks or mix in diced celery and your choice of dressing or dipping sauce.
Lunch & Dinner Inspiration: Salt & Vinegar Roasted Radishes
- 15-20 small red radishes
- 3 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1tsp salt
- ¼tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Cut radishes into 1 ½ inch chunks.
- In a large bowl, add 2 tablespoons of the vinegar, ½ teaspoon of salt, and the pepper. Add a light spray of zero-calorie nonstick cooking spray as well. Whisk until well combined. Add the radishes to the bowl. Stir to evenly coat the potatoes in the vinaigrette.
- Pour radishes onto a large baking sheet and spread into an even layer. Cook for 25 minutes, then flip and cook for 20 minutes
Dessert & Snack Inspiration: Caramel Apple Slices
- 1 green apple
- Walden Farms Caramel Sauce
- Walden Farms Chocolate Dip
- Wash and slice apple to desired thickness.
- Over a plate, drizzle Walden Farms Caramel Sauce onto apples until sufficiently covered.
- Place caramel-coated apples into freezer, and let sit for 15-20 minutes.
- After the caramel has been hardened, drizzle Walden Farms Chocolate Dip on top of apples, if desired.
- Chill apples until chocolate has hardened and enjoy!
Serving size dependent on individual calorie allotment or diet plan