- 6 chicken breasts (4 oz. each)
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 2 limes, zested and juiced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 tsp liquid Stevia
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 1⁄2 tsp black pepper
- 1⁄2 tsp chili powder
- Zero-calorie nonstick cooking spray
- Whisk together lime juice and zest, cumin, chili powder, garlic, Stevia, salt, pepper, and cilantro in a mixing bowl.
- Add chicken and marinade for 30-60 minutes in the fridge.
- Take mixture out of the fridge and let it sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Spray a large oven-proof skillet with zero-calorie nonstick cooking spray.
- Sear the chicken for 5-6 minutes until they’re golden brown. Then flip the chicken and sear the other side for 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the chicken reaches 160°F.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with extra lime slices and cilantro leaves.
24 oz. of protein
1/6 of recipe
4 oz. of protein