- 3.5 oz lean steak
- 3 tbsp parsley leaves, minced
- 1 tbsp red onion, minced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed and minced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp fresh oregano, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare parsley and other ingredients, cutting off the length of the stems and mince the leaves.
- Combine parsley, onions, garlic, spices and finely mince all ingredients. Add lemon juice and vinegar to herbs and serve chunky style or blend in food processor until smooth.
- Cook steak to desired level of doneness (sauteé on medium-high heat (with or without a little water) or grill on the barbecue).
- Allow steak to rest for 2-3 minutes, slice, top with Chimichurri sauce and serve.