Chicken Ramen Bowl
- 16 oz chicken breast
- 1 cup cabbage, sliced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 4 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 package Miracle Noodle® Angel Hair pasta*
- 2 soft boiled egg whites
- Frank’s RedHot® Sauce (to taste)
- Add whole eggs to a medium size saucepan and cover with enough water to cover eggs by 1 inch (you will only be using egg whites once cooked).
- Bring to a boil, then remove from heat. Cover saucepan and let sit for approximately 7 minutes.
- Remove eggs with tongs or a slotted spoon and submerge in a bowl of ice water. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, add broth and bring to a boil. Add the chicken breasts and continue cooking until thoroughly cooked.
- Remove and allow to cool, then shred. Return shredded chicken to broth.
- Add Miracle Noodle® Angel Hair pasta to pot with broth and shredded chicken.
- Cook noodles according to time indicated on package, adding additional broth or water as necessary.
- Peel and halve eggs. Discard egg yolks.
- Remove soup from heat. Add cabbage and serve immediately, topping with egg whites, green onions and hot sauce (to taste).