- 3.5oz diced chicken breast
- 1-2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chicken broth or water
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 2 tbsp chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed and minced
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 bay leaf
- pinch of cayenne, to taste
- Stevia, to taste
- Brown the chicken with garlic, onion, and lemon juice in a small saucepan.
- Deglaze the pan with chicken broth.
- Add tomatoes, tomato paste, vinegar and spices.
- Simmer on low heat for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the bay leaf and serve hot.