- 1 lb chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 12 cups shredded cabbage
- 8 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ medium onion, chopped
- 1 ½ tsp chili powder
- 1 ½ tsp cumin
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- In a large pot, add cabbage, low sodium broth, tomatoes, garlic, & onion and bring to a boil.
- Add spices and reduce heat to low. Simmer uncovered, stirring often until cabbage is tender.
- Add cooked and shredded chicken during last few minutes of cooking.
- Serve warm, garnish with parsley & enjoy!