- 4 Anjou pears (about 4 cups)
- 1/2 cup Walden Farms® Caramel Sauce
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut pears in half. Then cut a small sliver off the underside so the pears sit flat when placed upright on the baking sheet. Core out the seeds.
- Arrange pears face up on the baking sheet. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Whisk the caramel sauce and vanilla extract together in a small bowl. Set aside 2 Tbsp. and drizzle the rest over the pears.
- Bake pears for 25 minutes until soft and lightly browned on the edges.
- Remove from the oven and immediately drizzle with the remaining caramel sauce mixture.