- 3.5 oz lean ground beef
- 1 head cabbage
- 1 Miracle Rice® package
- salt and pepper to taste
- garlic salt to taste
- Boil one head of cabbage. When done, pull off leaves to cool.
- Mix 3.5 oz lean ground beef with prepared miracle rice and season salt and garlic salt.
- Fill each cabbage leaf with meat mixture and roll, placing in an in oven safe casserole dish.
- Top uncooked cabbage rolls with desired amount of tomato sauce*.
- Bake at 350o for 45 minutes or until beef is fully cooked.
Serving size dependent on individual calorie allotment and diet guidelines