- 3 1⁄2 oz lean ground turkey OR 3 1⁄2 oz lean ground hamburger meat (less than 7% fat)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Zero-calorie non-stick cooking spray
- Form the ground meat into patties. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- In a skillet with a little water, cook the onion rings until soft and caramelized. Add more water a little at a time as needed during the cooking process. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Spray the skillet with zero-calorie non-stick cooking spray. Cook burgers over medium high heat, adding a little water as needed, until the patty is cooked through (Internal temperature should be 165° F.)
- 1⁄2 cup Walden Farms Chipotle Calorie-Free Ranch Dressing
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp dill pickle relish
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 tsp cumin
- 1⁄4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1⁄4 tsp garlic powder
- In a bowl, add the ingredients for the sauce and whisk to combine.
- Place the burger patty on your desired “bun”. Slather with sauce and top with desired toppings.
- Top with the other side of your “bun” and enjoy!
- Dill pickles
- Sliced cucumbers
- Bean sprouts
- Sliced radishes
- Grilled bell peppers
- Grilled portobello mushrooms
- Lettuce leaves
- Grilled eggplant
Want to go bunless? Make it a burger-bowl!