- 8 stalks of celery, scrubbed and trimmed
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Wash and chop celery into 1-inch pieces.
- In a large, heated skillet, cook celery with a little zero-calorie nonstick cooking spray, salt, and pepper.
- Cook until it starts to tenderize. Add broth, reducing the heat to low.
- Cover and simmer for 5 minutes, then cook uncovered for another 5 minutes to allow the broth to reduce.
- Taste and add additional desired seasonings (try onion powder, dill, garlic powder, and parsley for a “ranch seasoning”). Serve immediately.