Beef Cabbage Rolls
- 3.5oz lean ground beef per serving
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 tbsp chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, crushed and minced
- dash of garlic powder
- dash of onion powder
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Lightly blanch large cabbage leaves and set aside.
- In small frying pan, combine ground beef, onion, garlic and spices and cook until brown.
- Spoon ground beef mixture into cabbage leaves, tuck in ends and roll up (burrito style).
- Put cabbage rolls in a baking dish and add broth to the bottom of the pan.
- Brush lightly with beef broth and bake in oven for 20-30 minutes.
- Spoon sauce over cabbage rolls periodically to keep moist.
- Make multiple servings at one time for best results.