Arugula Salad with Chicken and Fruit
- 3.5 oz chicken
- 2 or more cups of arugula greens
- your choice of apple, orange, strawberry, or grapefruit slices
- dressing made from your choice of compatible fruit
- 1 tbsp chopped red onion
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook chicken with a little lemon juice and water until slightly browned.
- Prepare and wash arugula.
- Lay chicken slices on top of arugula salad and top with fruit and a dressing made from your fruit of choice. Examples: Strawberry vinaigrette, grapefruit vinaigrette, spicy orange dressing etc.