- 16 oz. liquid egg whites (2 cups)
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/4 cup Roma tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup white onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Zero-calorie nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat the air fryer to 320°F.
- Spray a 6” round baking dish with zero-calorie nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk egg whites until frothy. Add in spinach, tomato, salt, and onion. Stir until combined.
- Pour the egg mixture into the prepared dish.
- Place in the air fryer basket and cook for 8 minutes until the center is set.
Recipe Yields: 10-11 oz. of protein | 1 cup of vegetables