Sweet Ginger Shrimp
- 3.5oz shrimp
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth or water
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp orange juice (optional)
- 2 tbsp Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 1/4 tsp fresh or powdered ginger
- pinch of chili powder
- dash of garlic powder
- dash of onion powder
- Stevia, to taste
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- Mix dry spices with vegetable broth and liquid ingredients.
- Sauté with shrimp in small saucepan, stirring continuously until cooked.
- Add water to deglaze the pan periodically until desired consistency is reached.