Spicy Crab Salad
- 100g crab
- celery, diced (optional)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 1 tbsp finely minced red onion
- dash of garlic powder
- dash of onion powder
- cayenne pepper to taste
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- *You may substitute 1 teaspoon of Old Bay seasoning for the powdered ingredients.
- Steam the crab and chop into medium chunks.
- Toss with onions, spices, and liquid ingredients.
- Marinate for 15 minutes or more and serve over mixed green salad or add diced celery.