- 3.5 oz cooked lobster in pieces
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp on green onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp on tarragon, chopped
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp vinaigrette of choice or lemon juice
- ½ head lettuce
- Sliced tomato (optional)
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- In a non-stick pan, sauté the lobster, lemon juice, onion, tarragon, garlic powder and salt & pepper until the onion is tender.
- Chop lettuce and arrange on a plate, spoon the lobster mixture over it.
- Top with 1 serving of vinaigrette of choice or more lemon juice. Serve with sliced tomato if desired.