We know managing weight can be difficult — especially on our own and while coping with stressful and emotional times in our life. The doctors of Red Mountain sit down with Carey Pena, Emmy award winning news anchor & journalist, and discuss REAL facts, REAL truths & REAL things you can do to take control of your health.
This first episode of the 3-part series includes most frequently asked topics about Coping with Life in a Healthy Way:
- What to do instead of emotional & stress eating
- Tips for better self-control
- How to create a plan for special events so that you don’t lose sight of your goals
For more from our doctors’ Real Talk series be sure to check out these related tips and resources and take control of your health:
- FREE EBOOK: How to Lose Weight and Keep it Off
- VIDEO: How to Lose Weight and Keep it Off
- FREE EBOOK: Why is it so Hard to Lose Weight?
- VIDEO: Why is it so Hard to Lose Weight?
- FREE EBOOK: Coping With Life in a Healthy Way