Real Talk about Weight Loss | Episode 2: Struggling to Lose Weight: Why is it so hard to lose weight?
Weight loss & weight management can be difficult & stressful, but the doctors of Red Mountain are here to provide guidance & helpful tips, tricks, and resources! In this episode of Real Talk About Weight Loss hosted by Carey Pena, Emmy award winning news anchor & journalist, Dr. Suzanne Bentz, Dr. Kim Feinstein, and Dr. Shelly Messer talk about the most frequently asked topics regarding why it’s so hard to lose weight.
For more from our doctors’ Real Talk series be sure to check out these related tips and resources and take control of your health:
- FREE EBOOK: How to Lose Weight and Keep it Off
- VIDEO: How to Lose Weight and Keep it Off
- FREE EBOOK: Why is it so Hard to Lose Weight?
- FREE EBOOK: Coping With Life in a Healthy Way
- VIDEO: Coping With Life in a Healthy Way
For more information about our exclusive, proven weight loss programs, call 800.239.7830 or click here to request an appointment online.