Cilantro-Lime Cauliflower Rice
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 lime
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 handful cilantro, chopped
- Remove the leaves from the cauliflower and cut the head in half, removing the cauliflower from the core so only the florets are left.
- Place half the cauliflower into a food processor and process until only small pieces remain (rice-like consistency).
- Then, remove cauliflower rice from the processor and place into a pan.
- Mince the garlic and add to the cauliflower in the pan. Cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- When cauliflower is slightly toasted, and garlic cooked, remove from heat. Mix in cilantro and lime juice and enjoy.
Serving size dependent on individual calorie allotment