Chicken and Cabbage Soup
- 3.5oz chicken
- 2 cups chicken broth (or substitute 1 cup water for 1 cup broth)
- 2 tbsp Bragg’s amino acids (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed and minced
- 1 tbsp chopped onion
- 1/4 tsp thyme
- 1/4 tsp rosemary
- cayenne, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine chicken and spices in medium saucepan.
- Bring broth to a boil. Add cabbage.
- Reduce heat and simmer for a minimum of 30 minutes. Add additional water to broth as needed.
Variations: Change the spices and add fresh tarragon or turmeric. Add a 1/2 lemon with rind to the broth and simmer for a rich lemon flavor.